Do you want to follow Jesus? Do you want to find out what that means? Are you new to following Jesus and not sure what to do now? If so, read this series of pages which are meant for you. They are mainly for anyone who is interested in following Jesus or has just started to do so. They may also be useful to you if you have called yourself a Christian for a long time but want to learn more about what it really means to follow Jesus.
Contents of this series:
- Why should I follow Jesus?
- Do I need to change my religion to follow Jesus?
- How can I become a follower of Jesus?
- I have started to follow Jesus. What next?
- How can I know the power of God in my life?
- What is the handbook for Jesus followers?
- What about all those other Jesus followers?
- How can I meet with other Jesus followers?
- To follow Jesus, do I need to be baptised?
- (more to follow)
If you’re not sure where to go now, start at the beginning. Items with no link are projected or in preparation.Special comment policy for this series: These pages are primarily for beginners. I am allowing comments here so that these beginners can ask questions for clarification. This is not the place for discussion of controversial issues. If you, as a mature follower of Jesus or as a confirmed opponent, think something I have written here is not correct, then please let me know through the contact form, and I will try to address the issue.