Henry Neufeld has given me a Thinking Blogger award. I am apparently one of his “5 Blogs That Make Me Think”. Thank you, Henry!
With this award comes a tag to nominate five more Thinking Bloggers. Well, one of my first candidates would be Henry himself, especially for his recent review of The God Delusion, but he doesn’t qualify because he already has the award. So here are my five nominations:
- Jeremy Pierce for Parableman, especially for his long and continuing Theories of Knowledge and Reality series.
- Ben Witherington for his often thought-provoking posts.
- Eddie Arthur for his fascinating miscellany at Kouya Chronicle.
- Suzanne McCarthy for her recently revived Suzanne’s Bookshelf, as well as for her posts (which don’t officially count for this award) at Better Bibles Blog.
- Finally, an award to Adrian Warnock, although this is a bit double-edged. I am giving this not so much because he thinks himself, although he does when he is not simply quoting one of his preacher idols, as because by annoying me he makes me think, if only to clarify in my own mind why I disagree with him.